A - I n f o s
a multi-lingual news service by, for, and about anarchists
News in all languages
Last 40 posts (Homepage)
archives of old posts
The last 100 posts, according
The First Few Lines of The Last 10 posts in:
First few lines of all posts of last 24 hours |
of past 30 days |
of 2002 |
of 2003 |
of 2004 |
of 2005 |
of 2006 |
of 2007 |
of 2008 |
of 2009 |
of 2010 |
of 2011 |
of 2012 |
of 2013 |
of 2014 |
of 2015 |
of 2016 |
of 2017 |
of 2018 |
of 2019 |
Syndication Of A-Infos - including
RDF - How to Syndicate A-Infos
Subscribe to the a-infos newsgroups
(en) ait russia: Anarchists held a protest in front of the Polish Sejm [machine translation]
Wed, 3 Jun 2020 08:30:51 +0300
On May 29, activists of the Union of Polish Syndicalists (ZSP, sections of the International Workers Association) and the Wroclaw Federation
of Anarchists organized a protest in front of the Polish Sejm in Warsaw. They came to Viejska street under the slogan "We won't pay for your
crisis!" The demonstrators set out their list of requirements aimed at preventing the burdens of the economic crisis from being transferred
onto the shoulders of the working people. ---- These requirements include: ---- - Amending the law "Shield 2.0" so that aid from state funds
is sent directly to those in need, and not to support the profits of companies and investors; ---- - Payment for forced downtime in the
amount of 100% for all; emergency benefits for those whom the authorities have forgotten (unemployed and people looking for work);
- Paid sick leave for all, regardless of working conditions. Free treatment and medication. Providing security measures for those who need
it. Increased health care costs. Raising salaries for health workers and improving their working conditions.
- Public solidarity with employees of key industries! It is necessary to increase the number of jobs, and not force people to work overtime.
- Refusal of new legal mechanisms that allow employers to worsen working conditions without the consent of workers. Creation of effective
mechanisms to counter the deterioration of working conditions.
- Raising wages and improving working conditions for low-paid workers. Decent salary for everyone!
- Special support for the homeless and people living in difficult sanitary and housing conditions (including crowding). Public solidarity
with people at high risk of infection. Support for victims of domestic violence. Suspension of rent collection and great support to tenants.
- Distribution of benefits to those working under civil law contracts without the intermediary of customers. Expansion of the powers of the
National Labor Inspectorate, legal assistance and benefits for those working under civil law contracts with respect to determining their
- Immediate lifting of the ban on holding public meetings and protests in compliance with sanitary standards.
"We will go on strike where the authorities and authorities make us work, despite the risk! Let's fight for our rights! Let's protest
against the antisocial policy of the government!" - declared the demonstrators.
The protesters showed an excellent example of how to respond to attempts by the right to cling to protests. Corvin-Mickey, the leader of the
fascist libertarians who appeared at the rally, was expelled by the demonstrators as a fascist provocateur!
Based on materials: http://polityczek.pl/uncategorised/13059-anarchisci-pogonili-korwina-przed-sejmem-precz-z-faszyzmem
A - I N F O S N E W S S E R V I C E
By, For, and About Anarchists
Send news reports to A-infos-en mailing list
A-Infos Information Center