A - I n f o s
a multi-lingual news service by, for, and about anarchists
News in all languages
Last 40 posts (Homepage)
archives of old posts
The last 100 posts, according
The First Few Lines of The Last 10 posts in:
First few lines of all posts of last 24 hours |
of past 30 days |
of 2002 |
of 2003 |
of 2004 |
of 2005 |
of 2006 |
of 2007 |
of 2008 |
of 2009 |
of 2010 |
of 2011 |
of 2012 |
of 2013 |
of 2014 |
of 2015 |
of 2016 |
Syndication Of A-Infos - including
RDF - How to Syndicate A-Infos
Subscribe to the a-infos newsgroups
(en) [Spain] Presentation of the Anarchist Forum of Granada and debate on the situation of anarchism By ANA (ca, it, pt) [machine translation]
Tue, 19 Dec 2017 08:28:48 +0200
On Saturday, December 16, at 6:00 pm, at the Biblioteca Social Hermanos Quero, we invite
everyone to the presentation of the Anarchist Forum of Granada, which was born with the
intention of creating a meeting point for all the anarchist inhabitants of the city. We
want to collectively build a place of debate and reflection and thus be able to confront
and share the different points of view that exist in the libertarian movement. From this
Forum we also seek the formation of a space that encourages the analysis of society and
current affairs and is also capable of developing and encouraging the self-criticism of
our different actions and activities, analyzing the real influence we have in our
environments. ---- For this first day, in addition to the presentation of the Forum, we
propose to discuss the situation of anarchism. We attach a series of questions that may
favor reflection (in no case will be the subject of the debate, only a series of questions
that seemed interesting). In the same way, we include the poster for its disclosure.
We hope to see you. A strong libertarian embrace.
For more information: email@example.com
ANARCHISM: DEBATE (QUESTIONS FOR DEBATE)
* What is the influence of anarchism on society?
* What is the anarchist presence on the streets?
* Are we self-referential?
* Do you think that anarchism would be a model of society valid for all?
* Is there a single strategy for getting to anarchy?
* Do you think the libertarian movement could reach a minimum to design a path or program?
* How did the phenomenon of social movements, such as 15M or the Tides, affect anarchism?
* What is the impact that social networks had on the dissemination of our ideas and in the
* How do we understand self-management?
* Do you believe that victories with short-term reform goals are useful to the libertarian
* Are all struggles, such as transfeminism and antispecism, integrated into anarchism?
* Do we and the anarchists act in our immediate reality? Or do we get lost in distant
issues or problems?
* Is the libertarian movement theoretically formed to respond to current problems?
* Do you think that anarchism has a good ideological background to emancipate humanity?
* With what current theoretical and organizational references does anarchism count today?
* Do you think current anarchist organizations and collectives can be the germ of a
* What is the subject of social transformation that contemplates anarchism?
A - I N F O S N E W S S E R V I C E
By, For, and About Anarchists
Send news reports to A-infos-en mailing list
A-Infos Information Center