|| * -- SUPPLEMENT - * - March 27, 1996 - * - SUPPLEMENT -- * ||
Periodically, AFIB will post updates on topical events of
interest to subscribers. Unlike the regular weekly
bulletin, supplements will provide coverage of breaking
events and alternative views not found in the "mainstream"
CONTENTS: Supplement 21
1. (BA) Urgent Appeal: _Black Autonomy_ Needs Funds
2. (FAIR) Bob Grant: Disney's Racist Host
3. (APR-L) Neo-Strasserism On The Net
4. (ATS) Mumia Abu-Jamal, New Article -- Death: The
5. (AP) Jailed Anti-Abortion Activist Released After
6. (AP) Two Anti-Abortion Activists Indicted In Clinic
7. (AP) Freemen Shout Down Judge, U.S. Attorney In
8. (REUTER) Supreme Court To Rule On English Only Law
9. (AP) Man Crashes Van Into The Redneck Shop
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 96 02:59:56 -0801
From: Arm The Spirit <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Financial Appeal For Black Autonomy
Financial Appeal For Black Autonomy
The appeal is for funds to continue to publish Black Autonomy, A
Newspaper of Anarchism and Black Revolution.
For those not familiar with the paper, we cover stories relevant
to African American workers from a revolutionary,
anti-authoritarian perspective. We are also grassroots activists
in the traditions of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating
Committee (SNCC) and the Black Panther Party (BPP). We are both
journalists and activists. We are affilated with Black-american
anarchist and former political prisoner Lorenzo Komboa Ervin who
is currently on a speaking tour of Europe.
We are seeking new subscribers ($10/US for 6 issues, $100/US for
life) and regular sustainers (people who donate funds or
equipment on a regular or semi-regular basis). We figure that if
the liberals and fascists do it, why not us.
For those of you who are interested and able to assist us, feel
free to email me at: email@example.com or write to:
323 Broadway Ave E #914
Seattle, WA 98102 USA.
Thank You for your time.
** Topic: Disney's Racist Host **
** Written 3:14 PM Mar 19, 1996 by fair
in cdp:gen.racism **
From: Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting <firstname.lastname@example.org>