A - I n f o s
a multi-lingual news service by, for, and about anarchists **

News in all languages
Last 40 posts (Homepage) Last two weeks' posts

The last 100 posts, according to language
Castellano_ Deutsch_ Nederlands_ English_ Français_ Italiano_ Polski_ Português_ Russkyi_ Suomi_ Svenska_ Trk�_ The.Supplement

The First Few Lines of The Last 10 posts in:
Castellano_ Deutsch_ Nederlands_ English_ Français_ Italiano_ Polski_ Português_ Russkyi_ Suomi_ Svenska_ Trk�
First few lines of all posts of last 24 hours || of past 30 days | of 2002 | of 2003 | of 2004 | of 2005 | of 2006 | of 2007

Syndication Of A-Infos - including RDF | How to Syndicate A-Infos
Subscribe to the a-infos newsgroups
{Info on A-Infos}

(en) Palestine-Israel, The joint struggle against occupation and the separation fence Friday 15th June

Date Sat, 16 Jun 2007 11:45:58 +0300

It was the 123th Friday demonstration against the separation fence in Bil'in - see previous weekly reports. As usual, Palestinians, internationals and Israelis of anarchists against the wall initiative marched marched from the center of the village on the road leading to the route of the separation fence used to rob more than half the lands of the village. As usual the last two months, when we approached the hill the gate in the separation fence is at its top, the state forces intercepted us at the foot of the hill. This time, when we arrived there, we heard the orders and threats of the state force forbidding us crossing a barbed wire spool lied on the road. This time they shoot only two tear gas canister as a treat, but let us converge near the road block. We stayed there for about 10 minutes while a comrade gave a speech directed to the state force. Then we started to cross the forbidden line and got in response lot of tear gas. When few of us reached the state force half way up the hill, they detained two of the Israelis (who were set free at the end of the demo) and dispersed the rest of us.

Like previous demonstrations we tried to converge after driven away by the shower of tear gas and approach the route of the separation fence again and from other directions... but the shower of tear gas canisters was too intense and the wind was on their side...So, after an hour and a half we left the battle field to the stone throwers who started to do their thing after the nonviolent demonstrators dispersed. In response the state forces added to the tear gas shooting with rubber coated bullets that injured few of the stone throwers.

See http://awalls.org
A-infos-en mailing list

A-Infos Information Center